Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh, man. Here we go again.

Currently, there are 7 inches of fresh snow on the ground outside. It's so very pretty, but it also means we have Snow Day #4 tomorrow, and probably Snow Day #5 Friday. There goes my week-long spring break. :(

Roads are bad out there. I slid into the curb (or maybe the grass, it was covered in snow) on my way home (shhhhh....don't tell Bobby). My friend Angee works downtown. She called me at 5:00 and said she'd left her office at 3:30, and had barely gone anywhere in that amount of time. I picked up her daughter from day care, and she got to my house about 7:00. Took her 3 1/2 hours from downtown---a trip that normally takes 20. I saved her $60--she would have been one hour late, and it's $1 a minute!

Kaylin still has a bad ear, so sledding might be out tomorrow. We'll see. Otherwise, we'll hibernate in the house and play Wii!

No comments: