Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday randomness...

Our dog Gabriel has picked up a new habit--wanting to go outside all night and roam the yard. (Notice I call him Gabriel when he is in trouble, and Gabe when he is not.) Two nights ago, Bobby was at the fire station and Mr. Gabriel drove me crazy all night--barking at the door, then I'd let him out, and he wouldn't come back in. Around 3:00 in the morning I had to go INTO THE BACKYARD  to get him and bring him in. Not going to lie--I said a prayer before I went outside that there were no bogeymen in my backyard at 3:00 am. I did get attacked by a huge spiderweb.

Dad's Guardian Angel was looking out for me yesterday, when I was almost in a pretty bad car accident. I was shaking so hard I couldn't take a drink from my cup afterwards. Bobby's shift was on duty, so he would have been the one to find me. Not a pretty situation.

How about those Chiefs yesterday? Woo-hoo!

Bobby played in a golf tournament yesterday with some friends, and THEY WON! I was hoping for money or gift card pay-outs, but alas, it was just another round of golf for him. :)

The girls are doing well; nothing exciting to report from them. Macy has suddenly gotten on a roller-blade kick, and was outside all weekend roller-blading. Then she complained that her ankles hurt. Duh.

Girls Night Out with my posse tonight--very excited about hanging out with them.

That's all for now!

No comments: