Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday randomness

Tonight the girls had a couple friends over to watch the oh-so-exciting Camp Rock 2, and when it was over, we all walked them home since it was a beautiful night, and just a 5 or 7 minute walk. On the way back, the girls both put their arms around my waist and we walked like the whole way home. So, so sweet.

I am about 5 days behind in trying to read the Bible in 90 days. Starting school has killed me, which I knew it would.

I have a stack of 100 essays that need to be graded and I have no desire to start them, but know I must.

My newspaper students launched our new website today--check it out here if you are interested. They still have some work to do, but it's a great start and I'm very proud of them!

I'm still Macy's Brownie troop leader, and our first meeting is this Wednesday after school. AND I have the first two meetings planned out, which is a HUGE woo-hoo for me!

Poor Kaylin's allergies are a mess, and she coughs so much at night. Allergy medicine everynight for her!

Bobby's been working really hard helping Jesse get the winery ready for the first wedding tomorrow (Saturday). I hope it goes well!

Looking forward to a 3-day weekend!

No comments: