Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Monday!



Back for another week...go to MckMama's blog atMy Charming kids for others, and to read hers.

I did not go to the bathroom on a train with the door accidentally wide open. Nope, I make sure all doors are properly locked before using the facilities. [See other posts for more details on this one.]

I did not attempt to read a sign in German, only to discover it was in English. Nope, I know my languages better than that.

I did not encourage my students to take a picture through the train window of a cute boy who was smoking. Why would I encourage them to do that?

Rather than go to classes at the convention, I did not lay around the hotel room eating snacks, watching tv, napping. Nope, I set good examples for the students traveling with me. (Honestly, in my defense, there is no point in me going to the classes, and the kids didn't know I wasn't. So there.)

My girls did not send me fake texts from their fake computer yesterday, saying things like "I missed you Mommy while you were on your trip." Where would they have learned how to send texts? Not from me!!

I am not writing this post while I should be grading everything that accumulated in the three days I was gone.

1 comment:

Keyona said...

Isn't it crazy that we have techno kids! Mine is always stealing my phone pretending to text her friends.