Sunday, November 9, 2008

Not Me Monday



I took the week off last week from Not Me Monday...I'm back this week!

I did not lay on the couch for two hours Friday night, watching 4 iCarly's with my daughters. I had papers to grade, assignments for master's classes, laundry to do, a house to clean, so I did not do nothing for 2 hours but hang out with my girls and love it. And I do not like those Disney shows--iCarly, Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana, Drake and Josh. Adults shouldn't enjoy those shows.

I did not fall back asleep after my husband left for work Sunday morning, and then I did not have to get the girls and I to church in 1/2 hour. And we did not make it with time to spare!

After taking a nap Saturday afternoon, Bobby and I did not wake up to a surprise: adult Depends all over our house used as stickers to hold things to the walls, laying all over the floor, etc. As to why we have adult Depends--if you recall, Kaylin spent 4 months in a body cast. Click here to see a picture of what she looked like. This isn't her, but she had a pink cast similar to this one.And that's a story for another day... In order to diaper her, we had to use adult Depends in addition to a regular diaper. We had tons left, and they've been sitting at the top of her closet. I had every intention to give them to a nursing home, but not now--they did not somehow got to the top of her closet, pull them down, and stick them all over the house. Lovely.

1 comment:

Kameron said...

At least you didn't need to use them! Oh, i can't wait til my boy is old enough to do fabulous things like that! I know he will! Great Not Mes!