Friday, November 28, 2008

Flashback Friday

We made our annual trip to get our Christmas tree today. We've been going to this place for at least three years. Tonight I looked through my pictures for a little trip down memory lane.

The pictures from '05 are not digital, so they haven't been scanned in.

But here's Thanksgiving '06--Macy is 4, almost 5 and Kaylin is 2, almost 3.



Here's Thanksgiving '07--Deja vu Santa! Macy is 5, almost 6 and Kaylin is 3, almost 4. Santa told me this year that he'd purchased a new suit from eBay.




Thanksgiving '08--Macy is 6, almost 7 and Kaylin is 4, almost 5. No idea how old Santa is by now, but he doesn't appear to have aged much!



And for another Friday Flashback for you... Bobby dressed Kaylin today, and as we were getting ready to leave, it dawned on me that she was wearing the same sweatshirt Macy was in '06. No idea how I remember things like this, but I was right. I quickly changed her shoes to the same ones Macy was wearing back then, and we were set for a de ja vu again.

'08--


and the original in '06--


Bobby pointed out to me that they are staying proportion in height--Kaylin reaches Macy's shoulder in both pictures.

Time to go to bed...I went shopping from 11 pm-3:30 am with some friends this morning, and my lack of sleep is catching up with me. First time I've ever done something like that, and it was veeeerrrry fun. Great deals, too. Tomorrow is the big MU/KU game, and I need to get my rest for the frigid temperatures.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jennifer Jayhawk said...

The girls look so little in the older pictures - how cute!!!!