Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Tidbits

It's been a busy week of doing nothing. My student-teacher is still teaching, so I spent the week watching the Big 12 tournament in school, researching things to do in Anaheim with 20 high school students (one month from tomorrow!!), and generally doing nothing productive.

When I woke up yesterday, I saw on FB that my second cousin was in Japan when the tsunami and earthquakes hit. She couldn't text or call, but could get on FB so that's where she posted her updates. Before I left for school, the girls and I prayed for her and all the other people in Japan. I followed her updates on FB all day, and right before I went to bed, she got on a plane to Detroit. Yeah!!!!!

Macy had guitar last night and is getting pretty good at Hokey Pokey.

Spring break for the girls is all next week. I was supposed to have the same, but because of snow days, I have to go Monday and Tuesday. We were going to go to Atlanta, but not getting the full week plus gas prices are making us stay home. :(

Off to the Snake Saturday parade in about an hour! Can't wait!!

No comments: