Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sleepwalker, Part 352

Kaylin is the sleepwalker at our house, as I know I've mentioned before. We've found in her some strange places, and seen her do weird things while she's asleep.

Tonight she was super tired for some reason, and fell asleep absurdly easy for her. About an hour later, I took a shower, and was sitting at the kitchen table researching how to rescue a cell phone that went through the washing machine (yes, I know. I'm not even going to write about it.) when something caught my eye. Here's what I saw:



Guess she wanted to lay on the couch! She cracks me up--she's such a spirited, funny child that is a contradiction: she is independent and needy all at the same time, and outgoing and shy at the same time. She's the best of both worlds. (he, he. Get it?)

I just pray she doesn't injure herself one of these days while sleepwalking.

No comments: