Monday, October 26, 2009

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger...been crazy busy at work and at home lately.

Friday I took 4 little girls to a friend's pumpkin carving party by myself--felt like SuperMom for a bit, until we actually started carving the pumpkins. :)

Here's Macy with her "goo" from her pumpkin. She wasn't bothered at all.


Kaylin and her "goo"--she didn't really like it, and kept wiping her hands on a towel.

Macy and the pumpkin she named Mike. Her pumpkin was rotting through on the bottom (that's what I get for a free pumpkin, huh Jesse?) so she cut a huge mouth and then made a monster with one eyeball. She really did a good job--I was proud of her.

I didn't get a very good picture of Kaylin's pumpkin, but I carved it myself--the first one I've done! It was hard work-her pumpkin was huge, and it was cold in the garage. But it got done, with the help of my friend Amy on the kitty's tail.


Tomorrow is the Halloween-- ahem, excuse me, Fall Festival party. I'm sure I'll have interesting pictures of that!

And Wednesday is Parent/Teacher Conferences...can't wait to hear how they are doing!

I'll try to be better this week. Things have calmed down, thankfully.

No comments: