Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another timeline of my busy dance night

Dress rehearsal tonight for dance. I'll post pictures and the video as soon as I can get them downloaded. I know you love timelines of how busy my nights are, so here you go while you wait for the video and pictures.

3:00--go for a walk outside after school
3:45--get Kaylin from preschool and get her ready in the bathroom at school. Her fellow preschoolers called her "one hot mama" and constantly touch her velvet outfit
4:20--arrive at dress rehearsal and wait for Kaylin's turn
5:20--Kaylin's done and leave for home
5:40--Arrive home and get Macy ready in her outfit
6:00--scarf down hamburger Bobby grilled tonight
6:10--leave with Macy for her performances
6:30--Arrive at dress rehearsal; get Macy's flower pinned on her hat and wait for her turn
6:45--Macy's Eiffel Tower dance; take her upstairs and change her costume
7:35--Macy's At the Hop dance
8:15--After watching a couple friend's dances, leave the theatre
8:30--Drop off a friend at her house
8:45--Run by gas station to get Macy a snack and drink for school tomorrow--as a reward, her teacher lets them bring in special things sometimes.
9:00--Macy in bed without reading to me (gasp!) but it's a while before she and Kaylin are asleep.

Whew. That made me tired just reading about all my running. Thank goodness Bobby was off tonight. It was so nice with him having dinner ready, and only having one child with me at a time.

No comments: