Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dance Videos

All right, let's try these video links. They are to my PhotoBucket account. This is from the dress rehearsal, so they don't have makeup on, and you can see people moving around and talking. And Yes, i am horrible at taking video! The real performance is Friday night.

Macy's Eiffel Tower one is here This is her Tap and Ballet class. I love this one! Especially the dress!She's been practicing around the kitchen for weeks.

Macy's At the Hop one This is her Jazz class. I love the little trays they are carrying! I don't like how many kids are in that class, but she loves taking Jazz. Her teacher is awesome! And she has been doing this one aroudn the kitchen for weeks too.

Kaylin's Sea Cruise I wasn't a big fan of her outfit, but it looks cute up on stage with all of them. She refuses to practice at home, so I was worried she wouldn't know the routine at all. She did better than I was expecting! :)

No comments: