Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Finally.

I have been crazy busy for the last week. I mean, insanely, can't think straight, not sure whether I'm coming or going, can hardly sleep busy. Grading senior portfolios, grading 85 research papers (who assigned them to be due at the very end of school? Oh, that's right I DID), working on two powerpoints for our end of the year celebration, getting newspaper stuff ready, working on a cookbook for teacher appreciation that never got handed out to the teachers (DO NOT get me started on this...my part was finished), and on and on and on and on.

But today was the last day of school. Papers are graded. PowerPoints Presented. NOTHING looming in front of me but sleeping in, getting some sun, spending time with my girls. I have a great schedule (that I had to fight for and won, thankyouverymuch) next year, and a great group of newspaper kids.

And my brother's whole family, complete with Lucy Goosey the dog, comes in town next week. What could be more perfect than THAT??

Nothing.

No comments: