Friday, January 27, 2012

Hair cuts and other random details

It's been, again, a busy week. I know, I know, I keep saying that. Because it's true. This extra class is killing me, along with planning for my other ones. It should get easier in the next few weeks--hopefully.

All in all, while it was a busy week, it was a good week.

Kaylin has been growing her hair out for Locks of Love, and today we finally ventured to the hair salon to get it cut.  Here's the back of her hair before it was cut:

And here is the cutie patootie after her 11 inch hair cut.
She looks super cute with her hair short like this. I'm always amazed how cute it looks. She basically hadn't been combing her hair the last few weeks; just putting it in a ponytail. I'm excited for her to not look like a ragmuffin all the time.

Not much else to say right now...Macy's being a difficult 10-year-old much of the time. The hair stylist (a good friend of ours) said 4th and 5th grades were the worst. We are 1/2 way through 4th, so only 1 1/2 years to go! HA!

Two more basketball games tomorrow, then Macy and I (along with 1000 other Girl Scouts) are doing a lock-in at the community center. Our swimming time is 11-12. Should make for an interesting Sunday!

No comments: