Sunday, March 29, 2009

Relaxing weekend, dodgeball, and showers

We've truly had a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Bobby didn't work either day, which was a shocker, and we just spent time all together. I didn't work any class stuff, or my thesis, or any newspaper stuff. I got my nails done today with a friend. The girls didn't fight. The only drawback was the weather yesterday, and that MU lost.

I needed my rest with the busy week I have coming up. I mentioned a while back that newspaper was doing a Dodgeball tournament to raise money so we could continue to print in color. The tournament is this Wednesday and Thursday, and I'm ready to get going! We have 42 teams. Yes, 42 teams. I was hoping for 10, and we have 42. We raised over $1000. I'm praying every thing goes off without a hitch this week!

And my thesis needs to be postmarked by next Monday. I just need to revise a few sections, but for the most part it is ready to go. It's 46 pages with works cited and appendix. And I think it's pretty good. At this point, I don't care. I'm ready to graduate.

Right now, as I type this, the girls are in the shower. Are they taking a shower?

No.

Macy was, but then she covered the drain with a washcloth and filled the shower with about an inch of water to make a swimming pool. Then Kaylin joined her, and they are sitting on the floor of the shower hitting a beach ball back and forth. I can hear their giggles all the way down here. I'm going to go rescue them before the giggles turn to screams.

No comments: