Monday, March 9, 2009

Funny comments yesterday...

The girls both said something funny yesterday.

While eating Spaghetti-o's, Kaylin asked me if that was the only bucket. "The only bucket of what?" I asked. "Is there another bucket of Spaghetti-o's for Macy, so I can eat all of this bucket?" she said in her "mom, you are so stupid" voice. "Yes, there's another can of Spaghetti-o's for Macy." "So I can eat all this bucket?"

She was determined to call the can a bucket!! I know the cans are big, but not buckets. Could you imagine a bucket of Spaghetti-o's?

Then we were walking inside, and Kaylin was already up the stairs ahead of us. Macy looked up at me, and whispered, "Sometimes she makes me want to poke out my eyes with scissors." I bit back laughter, and said, "Sometimes she makes me want to poke out my eyes with scissors too."

No comments: