Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Last week, when swimming at the hotel pool, I did not have the bottom to my swimsuit on wrong-side-out, and it was not like that for a long time. I then did not pretend like my youngest had to go to the bathroom so I could fix it.

I did not put my children to bed in their clothes for the next day, so I wouldn't have to dress them in the morning!

I did not steal the $4 the tooth fairy gave my oldest so that I could give the girls "Jesus Money" at church {don't ask me why they call it that, probably not the most politically correct thing, but it has stuck for some reason} And you should have seen the look on Macy's face when I told her! I now owe her $4.

I did not let both girls, and the girl who spent the night on Saturday, eat chocolate doughnuts and popcorn for breakfast.

Finally, just now, as I was trying to buy a bottle of pop, I did not try to force my dollar into the pop machine repeatedly, only to discover the pop machine was turned off. Ooops!

No comments: