Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday night tidbits

1. Last week was Courtwarming week at school, so lots of dress-up days. Apparently superhero day means girls wearing men's underwear with tights underneath. Even some of my fave kids did it. Hated to tell them how tacky it looked. :(

2. Conferences coming up this week, so lots of long hours. No school Friday will make up for it, though!


3. I've been dying for snow, and it looks like we'll finally get some on Monday. Will it be enough for a snow day? Who knows. I'm glad I don't have to listen to the kids at school getting all worked up in excitement.

4. My traveling partner in crime and I made a big boo-boo. We are going to Seattle in April, and made airline reservations over two or three weeks ago. Just realized on Thursday that we made the reservations for 7:30 PM instead of 7:30 AM. Oops. We've half- fixed the mistake; will have to wait a week or two to see if we can fix the other half of the mistake. Regardless, I am so excited about Seattle. Cannot wait!!

5. I'm considering going on a church mission trip to New York City in July. Doing lots of praying, and waiting to see if it will work out, and if it's God's will that I go on the trip.

Happy Saturday night!

No comments: