Monday, February 13, 2012

Finally!

We finally got a snow day! After 8 or 9 last year, I was beginning to get a little desperate. Don't get me wrong--I am loving this warm weather this winter, but was craving a little snow.

No idea why schools canceled--there really wasn't much on the roads. But I'm not complaining!

We did our usual that we do EVERY snow day--snow ice cream for breakfast, lounge around in pj's all morning, eat mac and cheese for lunch, sledding in the afternoon with friends, come home and have hot chocolate and popcorn for a snack. This is our snow day. Every time. Love it!

One of these days I'm going to have to stop sledding with them. I'm going to break something. But for now, I love it as much as they do. Up and down the hill, over and over. Today a friend had a snowboard thing with a handle, and that was a lot of fun. Fell hard on my butt a few times, flipped over on the sled a few times, but a great time.

No comments: