Could we have packed more in this weekend?
Friday, school parties and trick or treating downtown, dinner at fire station with Bobby and his dad
Saturday, Boo at the Zoo with Bobby's dad and 1000 of our closest friends, dinner with Bobby's dad, sister and her family, then took them to winery to see Bobby hard at work
Sunday, girls baptized at church, lunch at Chili's, a surprise party at the winery, Macy's volleyball dinner at CiCi's, grocery shopping at Walmart.
Whew. I need a weekend to recover from my weekend.
Amazingly, our football team made the playoffs for the first time EVER (of course, our school is only 2 years old :) ) so I'm anticipating a crazy hyper week from the kids.
I noticed it has been a week between posts again...think I'm going to have to do the blogging every day in November thing again to get me back in the groove. I've done it the last two years.
Is it too early to go to bed? My 5 minutes are up.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
1. Grab the button
(it’s over in the sidebar)2. Write your post.
3. Link up here.