Friday, April 1, 2011

Gravy train is over

Monday I have to start teaching again. It's been a nice 2 months in which I have really done nothing during the school day, but time to get to work again. I have really missed being in a routine...I keep forgetting to do things, keep losing things, etc. Another reason I couldn't be a stay at home mom without a routine!

Saturday is the big race. Well, not really big to most people, but it's big for me. Last night we went and picked up the race packet and looked at the course. A little gradual hill for the first 1.5 miles, then a gradual downhill for the last 1.5 miles. Looks to be about 45 at race time, so a tad chilly.  I woke up this morning with my right side of my body all funky--hoping I just slept wrong on my right side. Hoping it wears off soon. Ready to do this race tomorrow!

As Macy told me, "Mom, you know you're not going to win, right?" I just hope to finish and come in middle of the pack.

No comments: