Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cali, here I come

My alarm is set for 4:30 am, quite a bit earlier than I like to wake up. Tomorrow I fly to Anaheim with 16 high school students and 3 other advisers for our semi-annual journalism trip.

This trip has required more planning/scheduling then usual--Bobby is currently in Wisconsin for work, meaning we will both be out of state. THANK GOODNESS for grandparents to shuttle kids around here and there.

The day I come home is also picture day for dance, and there is no way Bobby can handle full make-up, hair in bun, costumes for the girls. THANK GOODNESS for two friends who have stepped in and are taking care of that for us. 

Tomorrow is a full day--flights, the beach, Downtown Disney. The kids are going to die when they see the transportation I've arranged--a 30-passenger party bus, complete with full bar (pop only) to pick us up and take us to the beach. I've kept it a secret so I can see the looks on their faces!

I did ask the company to take out the stripper pole, though.

No comments: