Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cali Trip, Part 1

After the previously mentioned crazy flight situation, this Hummer limo picked us up and took us to Huntington Beach. Kids were very impressed, and I was too.

Me in Huntington Beach...I LOVE palm trees and always take my picture with them.
Lunch was on the pier in Huntington Beach, and I had Pacific Halibut. Very good!! I love fresh seafood, and being landlocked in Missouri limits those fresh opportunities.

Thursday brought Disneyland. We were there a LONG time. Lines weren't terrible, but they weren't short either, and it was HOT. We had a fantastic time, though. Indiana Jones ride was our favorite. Riding rides at 11:15 at night is fun too. 


That's it for Cali Update #1. More to come when I have time!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

That looks awesome. I have ridden in a Hummer Limo, but it was with 13 students, which sorta ruined the fun!