Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Post #2--Dance Recital!

In no particular order are some pictures from the girls dance recital yesterday. Every other year the classes all have the same costume, to save on expenses. Every other year it is professionally video-taped too, to save on expenses. Macy's tap and ballet class did the song from Lazytown, Kaylin's preschool class did Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Macy's tumbling class did the Limbo song. I don't really have any pictures from the actual dance; it was dark in there, and we were not allowed to use a flash. I have a few, but they didn't turn out that good. The ones I've put here are sufficient to show what they looked like. I was impressed with Macy--she improved quite a bit from last year. It was obvious she knew the routine, which last year looked questionable. Kaylin was cute--at this age, you don't expect them to do much up on stage. They both loved it,and all night talked about wanting to go on stage again. I guess we have little performers on our hands!! And here's the video. Not professionally done, so no complaints to the videographer. (Bobby) The video is 5 minutes and 52 seconds. I edited out all the other dancers, so you are only watching the girls. We taped a lot of the other classes for the girls to watch, but I figured you'd be bored by all that. :)

No comments: