Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Macy's pictures

If you know me, you know I love photography. I would fill my house with cool shots if I could. And if you know me, you know I don't like to brag on myself. But I am moderately gifted at photography; not saying I could do it for a living, but I can get some awesome shots, and am usually asked to take pictures at events for others. I've done 2 weddings, mainly bc the bride/groom couldn't pay anyone else, but I've done them.

Imagine then, how proud I was, when Macy got these shots. We were at Kaylin's bridging ceremony, waiting for it to start. She had the super nice camera (which is a HUGE part of getting nice pics) around her neck and just went nuts taking pictures. There were some very random ones--trash in the trash can, the inside of my mouth,etc. These are the ones that stood out to me, though. If you know anything about photography, you'll see what I mean.







Girl's got an eye. When I told her that, she said her career plans were no longer to be a vet, but to be a pet photographer.

No comments: