Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm so sorry.

My husband pointed out last night that while I blogged every day in November, I haven't blogged any in December. He's right...something about making myself blog every day works better. I am going to be better in December!

Funny conversation we just had in the car-- the girls and I ran through the drive-thru at Burger King, and they gave Macy a cheeseburger instead of nuggets. I left them in the car (gasp!) and ran in to exchange it. I got back in the car and told them that the people apologized 50 times over the mistake. Macy asked, "Was it boy or a girl?" I said girl. She replied with a straight face, "Of course it was. Boys never say they are sorry."

So true, my sweetheart. So true.

Then Kaylin piped in with, "Yeah, and boys can't hit girls either!" Where did that come from???

No comments: