Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So tired, so tired...

Kaylin had a major breakthrough at swim lessons this morning, and has started putting her head under!! This is HUGE for her! And even better--she went down the slide! Macy won't even go down the slide. Kaylin went down probably 5 or 6 times, going underwater each time and then running around to go do it again. I was soooo proud of her.

We've done 2 days of camp, and holy cow are we all exhausted!! Kaylin had several meltdowns today. Tomorrow after swim lessons we are all taking a nap. Tonight's camp experience was better than last night's. And I pulled four ticks off Macy--none off me or Kaylin.

Two funny things I heard tonight:
1. "One hour is two Hannah Montana shows. A half hour is only one Hannah
Montana." (In case you weren't sure how long an hour really is...)
2. "Why haven't they cut this grass?" (It wasn't very tall, maybe brushed the
top of their shoes.) "I don't know, maybe they don't own a mower."

No comments: