Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy anniversary to us!

Yesterday was Bobby and I's 10th wedding anniversary. Hard to believe we've been married for 10 years! I wish I had more details from the wedding that I remember, but the lovely pneumonia took care of my memories, other than pictures and video filling in my memories for me.

Macy went to a friends house for a sleepover, along with 6 other girls. Kaylin went to Mom and Dad's for a "special sleepover" by herself, and Bobby and I went to dinner and rented a movie. I wish I could say we had an exciting night, but it was low-key, and we enjoyed having time alone with two little girls constantly interrupting us.

It's been a wonderful 10 years, and I can't wait to see what the next 10, 15, 20, 30,40,50 and 60 years bring. (I'd go farther than that, but I realistically don't think we'll live to be that old.:) )

No comments: