Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Cast AND 1 year blog-versary

Macy got her new cast today--a purple waterproof one. We still had to use the waterproof sleeve at camp tonight. It was funny to listen to her explain to others: "I have to wear this because of the bacteria in the lake." She'll wear this one for another month or so, then we'll see!




Tick count from camp:
Macy: 5
Me: 1
Kaylin: 0

And I've been blogging for 1 year today! My first post was about our trip to the zoo with my dad and the birds who landed all over him. I currently have 2,240 hits, although that doesn't go back a full year. I usually average about 15-20 hits a day, sometimes less on weekends, and sometimes more on certain days. And take a look at the countries. The number is the number of people, not individual hits.

395 United States
17 Japan
13 Canada
13 France
11 Germany
3 United Kingdom
3 Finland
2 Spain
2 Sweden
2 Czech Republic
1 Switzerland
1 Australia

What started as a way to keep others in touch with the girls has really expanded. As I'm sure many bloggers have found, it gives me a place to write, which is truly my first love. Hopefully you've enjoyed what I've done so far, and here's to another exciting year in the blog world!

No comments: