Sunday, July 6, 2008

No cutting!

The girls and I went through Wendy's drive-thru tonight for dinner. I was behind a green Suburu and had been trying to figure out what kind of sticker was on the back of the car. It was our turn to order, so I pulled up and ordered our food. When I pulled around the side to pay, I did a double take. There was a white Ford Expedition in front of me!! I guess it got inbetween us when I was ordering.

So then I started watching. I did not want them to give our food to the line-cutters. When it is their turn at the window, she hands them her Wendy's cup, they fill it up and give it back to her.

I wasn't too happy about that. Seriously--no one was behind me in line. She had to cut in front of me to get a drink refill? She couldn't have gone inside? She couldn't have gotten behind me in line?

No comments: