Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dance class












At the last dance class of the quarter, parents are allowed to watch. Bobby was at the fire station. The girls had class at the same time, so I had to walk back and forth. That would have been ok, except for the other family that had the same problem. They brought both sets of grandparents, both parents, and a cousin, and they were all standing in the doorway, making it hard for me to walk between.

Macy was in a tumbling class, and loved it. I was a little scared when the first girl did her cartwheel; it was perfect! But then I learned she's been in tumbling for 2 years, and Macy for 6 weeks. I felt a little better. Macy practices her tumbling at home constantly, and is getting pretty good. Her back walkover is good, and her round off is good too. She loves to climb a tree in our front yard and hang upside down.

Kaylin was in an intro dance class, and she was as cute as can be. When Miss Kylie told them to get in line, she would run as fast as she could to be first, and then raise her hand and say "I'm first in line!" Then she stayed after everyone else had left to help pick up the mats. She can do a good somersault.
I'm putting some pictures on here, but the lighting in there was horrible, so they aren't really that good.



No comments: