Friday, August 17, 2012

1st Day of School!

School started back on Thursday for the girls. I was able to work my schedule again to be able to take them. I'm so thankful I haven't missed one first day of school.

Kaylin started 3rd grade.
She wanted little braids on either side of her head like this. It looked cute!
Macy started 5th grade. She and her good friend Kaylee both wore their concert shirts from the Big Time Rush concert.

At school. This is the last year I get to to take Macy to school, and it made me sad. I didn't cry though.


Kaylin and her teacher, Mrs. Q. Macy had Mrs. Q in 3rd grade also. We really like the way she is firm but nice, and really works with the kids on organization. Kaylin really needs that.
Macy and her teacher, Mrs. Ritter. I don't know much about her, but she seems nice.
They have had a great first couple days. I love that they love school and are good students. Looking forward to a good year!

First day of 2nd and 4th here:
First day of 1st and 3rd here
First day of Kindergarten and 2nd here
First day of preschool here and 1st here
First day of preschool here  Kindergarten here

Wow...that was a trip down memory lane.

No comments: