Monday, June 9, 2008

Who are these people?

The girls and I ran errands today, and one was to the high school. While I worked on a few things, the girls played with the Photo Booth on our Mac's. I showed them how to do the effects and take their picture, and they had a ball while I worked. They took a ton, and I picked the funniest ones to share here with you.

Kaylin as she might look as a sunbeam...

And Kaylin swirled...

This one cracks me up. Macy kept trying to make her head disappear, and she finally succeeded. She thought it was so funny that she didn't have a head. It looks like another body part, but I swear it is her shoulders.

Macy as she might look as a sunbeam...

Here's the three of us using the "dent" effect...

And the three of us swirled together...


Now I see why my high school kids spend hours upon hours taking their pictures with Photo Booth. It was pretty addictive!

No comments: