Thursday, August 22, 2013

Once again

Once again I went quite a while without updating.

After the craziness of June and July, we spent the rest of the summer laying low and resting. Sort of.

We went to the drive-in to see Despicable Me 2


The girls and I spent a beautiful Saturday exploring parts of downtown Kansas City we've never been to: Loose Park and the Kauffman Memorial Gardens.


The girls and I went to church camp. Mine and Macy's 3rd year, Kaylin's 1st year. We more than doubled the amount of kids we had from last year, and we had a fantastic time! Here's my group of wacky and fun girls!


Macy and her friend Isabel did the Rip Cord at Worlds of Fun, and had a blast. You couldn't pay me enough to get me to do that, but they had a great time.





And just like that...our summer was over. It was the fastest summer on record, that's for sure!

No comments: