Thursday, March 8, 2012

Musings about nothing

Tomorrow we are headed to Columbia for the state basketball tournament. Our school is only in its 2nd year, and we are in the state playoffs. It's an incredible electric feeling at the high school, and is doing so much for morale. Some of the kids really didn't want to come over to the new school, and this is helping school spirit so much. We are taking two friends with us, and I can't wait to take a picture of Tess (KU lover) in front of a Missouri Tiger sign. :)

Slowly getting back in the running saddle. I shouldn't have ever fallen off, but I did. It was so easy to pick back up where I left off, though. I'm at 2 miles running right now; didn't have to quite start from zero. Signed up for the Color Run in June--it's not a timed race, but a 5k where they throw color on you every mile. Macy is signed up too and is so excited. Doing a Mother's Day 5k, Hospital Hill 10k, and the 1/2 marathon in October again.

I had a traumatic experience at the dentist on Tuesday. I have to go back on Thursday for a couple more fillings, and after this week, I'm really dreading it.

There's only 8 weeks of school left. How did that happen?

No comments: