Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Day...way late

Here's Macy with the shot I get every Thanksgiving--- watching HER parade.

We spent the day with my parents. While it was quiet and I usually like busy, it was a nice, relaxing day and I think grandparents and grandchildren both enjoyed spending time together.  Here's my mom instrcuting Macy about the parts of a turkey.

Showing her some part of the turkey...
Macy picking out the innards of the turkey. Yes, that bag with turkey innards is still in our freezer.
Kaylin had a nice round of basketball with my dad in the driveway. It was so nice to see him able to go out and play with her outside.


Macy showing Grandpa the bag with turkey guts..

Macy and the turkey heart
Kaylin and Papa planting a tree in a flowerpot.

Kaylin and Papa planted this tree when it was tiny, and so was Kaylin.

It was a great day!

No comments: